ABOUT THE LODGES OF LIVINGSTON
· Rentals can accommodate up to 4 adults and 2 children. There is a queen bed, a queen sleeper sofa, and a futon. The futons in the lofts are between 5' and 6' long and not as wide as a full bed. They will comfortably fit smaller children, but may not fit more than one larger child. Please use your discretion in determining if the loft is suitable for your child(ren) and if one rental will comfortably accommodate your guests. If you need to rent more than one unit to accommodate your guests, please let us know that when making your reservation. You may also bring your own air bed to accommodate larger children in the loft.
· There will be fresh sheets and towels in each unit before each stay. There is no linen service provided during the rental period. Cleaning staff is on-site on Tuesdays and Fridays. If you need something during your stay, please let us know.
· Complimentary bath soap is provided. Please bring your other toiletries, hairdryers, and other specific items you may want.
· This is a rural, wooded area. Guests may encounter wildlife from time to time. It is up to the guest to exercise caution.
· Basic satellite service is available. You are welcome to connect a DVD player or gaming console to the TVs.
· There is no internet provided at this time but may be provided in the near future.
· As a member of the Lodges of Livingston, you have full use of the Holiday Villages amenities including the boat launch and swimming pool. These amenities are under the control of the POA and are subject to their rules and restrictions.
· Check-in is at 4:00 p.m. You will self-check-in using a door code; the door code becomes active at 4pm (on the date of check-in). You will receive your door code via email on the morning of your arrival. If you do not receive this email, please contact our office by 4:00 p.m. on the day of your arrival (833) TXLODGE
· There is a fire extinguisher under the kitchen sink
· Extra linens are in the bedroom closet. White sheets fit the sleeper sofa, and grey sheets fit the futon.
· There is no door-to-door trash pick up.
· If you encounter any maintenance issues during your stay, please call 936.522.6146.
· Please place your dirty dishes in the dishwasher and run a load when you leave
· Please dispose of all leftover food and other items in the refrigerators upon leaving.
· Bed linens should be stripped (including futon and sleeper sofa if used) and all linens should be downstairs upon check-out
· There is no door to door trash pick up. Please close/tie bags and dispose of in the onsite dumpster located near the lakefront condos.
· Please do not leave trash bags outside as animals will tear into them.